Treat yourself and your family with this delicious Chocolate Mousse with caramel.
This recipe has been suggested to us by the chef Radiana Droumeva, owner of Yummy Food and Catering.
The White Chocolate Mouse is light and delicious and also very quick and easy to prepare.
400 g mascarpone
200 g white chocolate
100 ml pure cream
6 g gelatin
1. Melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of water at a low heat. Be sure that the bowl does not touch the water and the water is not boiling.
2. While waiting for the chocolate to cool down, gently whisk the mascarpone with mixer until fluffy. Add the chocolate and mix until homogeneous.
3. Whisk the cream with mixer and add to the chocolate mixture while carefully folding it with spatula.
4. Soak the gelatin in 6 tablespoons of cold water in a bowl, wait for 3 minutes and put the bowl over boiling water until the gelatin becomes liquid. When ready, add it to the chocolate mixture.
5. Refrigerate in the bowl for 3-4 hours.
6. To serve, use cooking rings to plate and decorate with small pieces of tempered chocolate, caramelized sugar and strawberry syrup. If you do not have rings, you can serve in dessert bowls and decorate as above.
Radiana Droumeva is a self-inspired chef and a proud owner of Mosman’s Catering Company, Yummy Food & Catering. Before she started the business, she has always dreamed about culinary profession. She is well traveled but has also found that in Australia dreams actually come true. If you ask her Australia is the best country to live in. What she likes here is the positivism of the people and the unlimited opportunities.
She likes to say creating dishes is rather an expression of her soul, not just cooking. Creating her own catering company is not only a business but her passion and she is doing it with so much love that no wonder it’s a success from the beginning.
Contact her through her page Yummy – Food & Catering for all catering quotes and culinary related matters.
Tried this Chocolate Mousse recipe? Let us know how you did in the comments bellow.